What do I get upon starting to do sports at Gym+?
- Access to a modern gym without any restrictions. You can work out as much as you want, whenever you want, because Gym+ is open 24/7.
- Are you thirsty? Then fill up with filtered drinking water, which is free at all Gym+ gyms.
- A wide range of group workouts is what makes Gym+ special.
- Fans of low-intensity training can choose from Slow&strong, Press/Back workouts.
- In the medium intensity category we offer F.A.C.T.S, Gym Plius Pump, Zumba, Booty Builder, NTC Mobility classes.
- For high-intensity workouts, try Cross Training, H.I.I.T workouts.
- All workouts are available at: www.gymplius.lt/tvarkarastis
- Relax your body and mind in a sauna.
- Use the solarium without limits* to make your athletic body even more beautiful.
- Get a free introductory training session with a trainer.
How do I buy a membership?
Gym+ memberships are available:
- Online: www.gymplius.lt/kainos/
- At the Gym in the self-service terminal.
Visual instructions on how to purchase a membership: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltoMgmTZX5Y
IMPORTANT: Purchased memberships become effective on the same day after the payment is made.
Gym+ provides a FREE trial during during your first visit. Use the self-service terminal at the entrance of the gym to purchase a one-day membership. Membership is valid only on the date of purchase.
Can I try the gym for free?
One-day membership is free for new Gym+ customers. A one-day membership with group training and solarium is available for EUR 7 for a current or former customers.
How can I pay for my membership?
You can pay for your Subscription:
- At the self-service terminal;
- In your account on the Gym+ website;
- In online banking, under the section E-invoices;
- By bank transfer.
On the 9th of each month, an invoice for the following month shall be issued and you shall have until the 21st to pay it.
How can a minor register?
The Gym is open to persons aged 16 and over.
Minors wishing to purchase a membership must be accompanied by a parent or official guardian to sign a contract.
IMPORTANT! Before purchasing a membership, please contact email@example.com with the address of the gym where registration will take place. You must provide proof of personal identity upon confirmation and upon arrival at the administration.
Subscriptions with solarium services are not available for minors.
Can I transfer my membership to another unit?
All memberships* can be transferred to another branch for FREE. Fill in the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org and your membership will be transferred to the Gym+ gym of your choice.
*Memberships sold during the promotion at an individual gym will be replaced with a standard subscription upon transfer to another branch.
Membership renewal form
Complete the form with the person taking over the contract and send it to: email@example.com
How can I get a copy of the contract?
If you purchased your membership online or at a self-service terminal, you will receive a copy of the contract in the e-mail address you used to register.
We archive the contracts signed at the Gym administration, for a copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org