The goal of Gym+ is a HEALTHY, PHYSICALLY ACTIVE SOCIETY!
We create modern gyms that reflect the latest sports trends, where our customers can exercise whenever they want, and do so at an attractive price. If you wish to encourage people to be active by exercising, and if you are able to professionally help people who exercise to improve their lifestyles, achieve long-term goals and quality of life, you are more than welcome at Gym+.
A sustainable career as a personal trainer is waiting for you. We create value through innovation and continuously improve by optimising processes. Contribute and provide excellent customer service at the state-of-the-art Gym+ gyms.
BECOME A GYM + TRAINER – CHOOSE A SUSTAINABLE CAREER. ADVANTAGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Each trainer receives two free ANNUAL passes for their family members!
- They also get at least 20 academic hours per year of development courses for free, together with the Gym+ Academy! The course certificates are suitable for upgrading your trainer qualification and renewing the licence.
- Personal trainer profile on the website and a dedicated photo shoot.
- Partner discounts at NIKE stores.
- Gym+ will take care of the merchandise necessary for work. Motivation, incentives and the opportunity to climb the career ladder!
PERSONAL TRAINER SELECTION CRITERIA:
- In order to qualify as a trainer at Gym+, you must have a higher education diploma in the field of coaching or a valid trainer’s licence in accordance with the procedure set out in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Physical Education and Sport.
- Enter your e-mail address, a cover letter and which of our gyms you are interested in.
- Wait for the confirmation letter and information about a job interview.
- During the interview, we will get to know each other, answer your questions and assess opportunities of working together! Sign your contract and start your career in the biggest and best community of personal trainers. The most modern Gym+ gyms are waiting for you.
What qualifications does a trainer need in order to be able to provide their services to customers?
- In order to apply to become a Gym+ trainer, you must meet one of the following qualification requirements: you must have a bachelor’s degree (an advantage), a master’s degree (an advantage), or a qualification in a sport study field or group of study fields.
- Have a tertiary/secondary education and have completed training at a higher education institution in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Minister for Education, Science and Sport. More information is available in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Physical Education and Sport and the Law No. XIII-1540 on Amendment of Article 2 of the Republic of Lithuania Law No. I-1151 on Physical Education and Sport No. XIII-1540.
What type of contract is concluded at Gym+ ?
• Trainer’s individual activity – rental agreement.
What are the trainer rental fees?
• The rental fee is EUR 80 and you will have to pay the rental fee at the beginning of the month for the current month.
- The values of the Gym+ community are respect, ambition, openness and efficiency. These values are important to everyone in our team and we would love to share them with you. The sports market is constantly changing and evolving, therefore we expect you to be a personal trainer who is interested in the latest science-based practical and theoretical knowledge, who is motivated and motivating, and who is able to provide the necessary support to the customer. If you are punctual and organised, ambitious, constantly improving and interested in what is new in the world of sport, you belong in the Gym+ team.
We guarantee complete confidentiality. We will inform candidates who have been shortlisted for the next selection rounds.