TO THE USE OF A FINGERPRINT
UAB Gym Plius, legal entity code 303064057, registration address: Vilniaus st. 25, Vilnius (hereinafter referred to as Gym Plius, the Company or we), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the purpose of controlling the access to the gym, on the basis of the Customer’s explicit consent and his/her choice of fingerprint scanning, for the purpose of Customer identification, the Customer’s biometric data shall be processed, i.e. a digital image of the Customer’s fingerprint and the fingerprint model created on the basis thereof, i.e. binary code. For such data processing, the Company shall use the data processor UAB Nsoft (address Žalgirio st. 88A, Vilnius, www.nsoft.lt). In line with good biometric data management practices, the Customer’s digital fingerprint image shall not be stored and the fingerprint pattern data shall be stored in the database in encrypted form.
Access control shall be carried out to protect the health and property of Gym Plius and its customers and employees. In order to ensure the quality of our services, we would like to ask for your consent. Please note that if you do not agree, identification for the purpose of access control shall be carried out on the basis of a digital card purchased by the Customer from the food vending machine in the gym, and access to the premises of the gym shall be provided by means of a remote assistance by contacting the customer service centre tel. No. +370 614 33555. Once purchased, the card may be assigned at the self-service terminal.
Below is the most important information on how your personal data would be processed if you give your consent to the processing of your personal data for the abovementioned purposes:
- Personal data shall be collected and stored on the basis of your consent (Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR);
- The biometric data shall be stored for 24 hours after the end of the service agreement or until consent is withdrawn.
You shall have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- to submit a request for access to the information held about you;
- to request the correction or completion of information held about you;
- to request the deletion of illegally held information about you;
- to request us to restrict the processing of information we hold about you where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to the processing of the data, you object to the erasure of your unlawfully processed data or you need the data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request the export of your data if you have provided the data to us in a structured, commonly used format and have consented to the processing of such data, or if we need to process the data in order to perform a contract concluded with you;
- to withdraw this consent at any time;
- to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information available at vdai.lrv.lt).
- Please note that you cannot exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data for this purpose, as this right can be exercised where the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), and we shall process your data on the basis of consent (Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR).
Please note that the exercise of these rights may be subject to conditions and/or exceptions provided by law. If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data or if you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, if you do not have any comments on the information contained in this consent form, please click agree.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood this consent form and voluntarily agree thereto